Lee Valley

    Wednesday night I decided that I needed to go paddling after having a  rest weekend without any paddling. I went along to Lee Valley to get some hole boating in as I've kind of missed looping and doing combos. Unfortunately the Olympic course wasn't turned on so I had to paddle the legacy course.
Loop

    I was paddling my Jed because I don't know if I could trust myself with my carbon on the legacy without breaking it. After talking to Sam I knew where the best sports on the course were. After my first ride I knew it would just have to be a fun session; this was because the hole was quite flushy on some moves and didn't provide any pop for extra air.

    Messing around in a few of the holes throwing moves like McNastys, Phonix's and spaces I started to have more fun with the Jed. The only problem I was having with the boat was that the tail is very catchy, so it meant that I was flushing on loops if I didn't get enough air.

Going for the Phonix
    I tried the 2014 medium JK Rockstar for a few rides which  felt massive on me. But it had loads of pop but was hard for me to throw into combos. Overall it was good to be in my boat and having a fun session with a few friends!
Air Loop in the JK Rockstar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worlds 2015

Kit Care and Re-proofing

Summary Of My Week in Nottingham