Pool Session

    Saturday evening I had a pool session where I just wanted to go and have fun after my Lee Valley session. It was really nice to be in a warm pool instead of a cold river or course! I used my Jed again as my Guigui was waiting to go and shred at Hurley on Sunday.


    I didn't have any goals for the pool session other than to have some fun! I did all of my usual thing like loops, cartwheels, spaces' and mcnastys.

    I decided that I'd take my 2007 Star along with me which was the first freestyle boat I was bought back in 2010 for christmas! It was as fun blast from the past and something different. It was nice to think I was doing moves I used to dream of doing in the boat that started me out!

    I also did some squirt boat training. I was working on my switching, which is where you do cartwheels but the paddle stays in the same position in the water. You move your hands around the paddle while going end to end! I need to work on this because when doing your moves it doubles them! Like if you do a Tricky Woo which is worth 80 point, then ad a switch wheel on the end you then get 180 points for the same move but with a paddle switch!

Landing a loop
Double pump
Cartwheel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worlds 2015

Kit Care and Re-proofing

Summary Of My Week in Nottingham