Lee Valley

    On Saturday it was decided that I'd go have a session at Lee Valley to keep on adjusting to the selection feature. As usual it was a negative session from my point of view.

    I stared off the session trying to stick things like roundhouses and spins. For some reason the back of my boat kept on catching. This could have been because the feature is quite steep for a wave or the fact I was in my Jed which I don't paddle much. I tried to work through getting flushed off the wave every ride and see a positive note, which was hard to do.





    I tried an airscrew but yet again managed to hit the bottom, but luckily it was my plastic boat taking the beating! Still sucks though. Overall in my session I realised during selections I will have to start off with really easy moves in my rides and then progress from there as to what I throw and stick!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worlds 2015

Kit Care and Re-proofing

Summary Of My Week in Nottingham