Lee Valley With Burners

    So last Saturday we had a Burners session at Lee Valley. The course had been changed so it was meant to be deep and good! When we got on the water we all played our way down the course to test each feature out to see if it was deep and good for what we were wanting to train for. As I'm wanting to train waves at the moment it wasn't great but there is a really good hole at the bottom of the Olympic! We also played on revolver for a bit. Jacko recommended trying Tricky Woos in this feature, which I was able to get one in the whole 2 hours training session.

    I'd like to be able to combo better but with links like space to loop and lunar to loop. I also need to be able to keep practising my cartwheels as this will enable me to link from moves like loop and spaces to other moves like tricky woos or woo trickys.

    We did  a few runs of the course and played on most of the features, near the bottom of the course there was a new wave which if you got the bounce right, it would give up the really good pass and you'd be able to throw something big, at least for Lee Valley!

    It was nice to be out on the water with my friends while learning and adapting my skills for different features which will boost my technique for different moves! Unfortunately my GoPro battery didn't last very long after getting out the car so I haven't got any photos from the burners session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worlds 2015

Kit Care and Re-proofing

Summary Of My Week in Nottingham