What's Happening With This Blog

    One of the questions I've been asking myself recently is; what do I want my blog to be? Well I firstly want it to stick to it's original form which was to report on my kayaking training and adventures. At the same time as that I'd like to do a little more than just kayaking, I mean, I do more than just kayak in my life. So I've decided to discuss lots of different topics which I can relate to; whether it being something I like or dislike.

    I'd also like to do some reviews of different things. Whether it be kayaking related, car related, bike related or just anything that I can think of. Just something for me to write about and don't worry, I'll try and spell as many things right as I can! Just a short one today.

Catch you guys later,
Sam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kit Care and Re-proofing

Summary Of My Week in Nottingham

Hurley Classic 2019